Attorney Todd C. Pomerleau argues a First Circuit criminal appeal, United States special session held at Roger Williams Law School in Bristol, Rhode Island on October 6, 2010.
- Advocates cheer Supreme Court’s decision to consider Obama’s immigration programs – The Boston Globe
- Headline: Immigrants face deportation as feds argue that they should stay – The Boston Globe
- National Review – Jeffrey Rubin Featured – Immigration Deferred
- AILA member Jeffrey Rubin in the Boston Globe: Immigrants eager for presidential action on citizenship
- Attorney Pomerleau’s Client Featured in Nationally Broadcast News Story on America Tonight by Al Jazerra